If you and your church are interested in starting an orphan and adoption ministry of your own, we would love to assist you in starting that process! We believe that orphan and adoption ministry is an area in which Christian churches needs to lead, as we fulfill God's commands to care for orphans. Contact us to learn more.
ORGANIZATIONS TO HELP YOU GET STARTED:
- Christian Alliance for Orphans Helps you to better serve "the least of these."
- Cry of the Orphan Joining voices to care for orphans.
- Hope for Orphans A division of Family Life that offers many tools related to starting an orphan and adoption ministry.
- Orphan Ministry Alliance, West Michigan A local alliance of churches, adoption/foster agencies and other related organizations working together.
- Orphan Sunday
- Show Hope Vision and tools for beginning an orphan ministry in your church. Help for starting church adoption funds.